Covid-19 Info & Policy
We have implemented some new measures after completing a risk assessment following on from government guidelines since the Coronavirus
As you can imagine during lockdown there have been some changes made to how we can operate and we ask for consideration when booking any apartments. So if you or any of your household have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not enter the building. If you are staying and begin to feel unwell, as mentioned by government guidelines, we will not be entering your room, and you may be asked to vacate the property – with a mask. If you cannot make your way home, you may be asked to isolate in the room for the advised number of days. New measures to help ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
Following on from government guidlines face masks should be worn in communal areas except the breakfast room and bar at the Lodge.
– We ask guests to use the hand sanitising dispensers available on entering the buildings or into the breakfast rooms at the Lodge.
– Our cleaners will only service the apartments if the stay is longer than 4 days. If you require anything, you can call the Victoria Park Lodge on 01926 424195 or Jason on 07967 965194.
They will be using disinfectants and anti-bac/viral sprays for hard surfaces, and electrostatic sprayers for the carpets and upholstery, upon departure. They will pay particular attention to the high touched areas.
– Please try to maintain social distancing of 1m when entering the Lodge.
Chck-in and check-out:
– We have installed screens at desks and at the bar.
– Card payment instead of cash is preferred at this time. We now take card payment prior to arrival on the day of check-in, using the card details provided during booking.
– All keys and parking permits are sanitised before check-in. Please place the keys and parking permit in the box at reception desk when checking out, or leave at the flat after locking up.
Breakfast at the Lodge:
– We have changed our tables and removed our table cloths. Our buffet option and spread has changed but we will still be providing a cooked breakfast amongst other things.
– There is a take-away breakfast available which will be suitably wrapped and bagged.
– During our busier periods, we will be staggering our service times which will need to be strictly adhered to. If you miss your time slot, you may not have breakfast available, other than a take out option.
– All condiment bottles and mills are taken away and sanitised after each use.
– All tea, coffee, sugar and biscuits are refreshed in the apartments after check-out.